Friday, November 25, 2011

Continuing the New Year's Eve Tradition at the Inn at 202 Dover


Honestly, I've lost track. This may be the 5th consecutive for me year for me on New Year's eve at the Inn at 202 Dover, in Easton, MD. There has been an evolution of form (I began at the Inn working with bassist Dave Ross as a duo, transitioning to my two man rhythm section approach with Mike McShane, while establishing a solo presence for their Sunday brunch), but a continuum of substance. Last year, Beth McDonald joined Mike and I. Beth, with her Peggy Lee influenced charm, is the perfect compliment to the instrumental music for dancing under the stars in the conservatory. The only thing that could rival this is the Inn itself. If you have yet to make plans, New Years Eve at the Inn at 202 Dover deserves your serious consideration.

No comments:

Post a Comment