Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Another Cruise Season Begins This Evening.



Tonight is my first performance of the season for American Cruise Lines, on board the American Glory, on the Chester River in Chestertown, MD (probably less than a straight line 1/2 mile walk from my house, save the complication of the river). Shown above is a You Tube post from the American Spirit in 2011, also on the Chester. This begins my 4th year as a walk on entertainer, from Chesapeake Bay ports. In the last 2 years, the company has added routes in Alaska, and on the Misissippi, and has shifted resources and emphasis a bit. The American Spirit, shown above, was transferred to Alaska last year, as routes are expanded there, as well as down South. Although there are fewer cruises scheduled in my part of the country, still, wonderful opportunities to meet new friends, enjoy the nice surroundings  and make the connections I do. Grateful for it. Looking forward to tonight.  

No comments:

Post a Comment