Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Joe in Concert at First Wesylan Church in Easton, MD on 11/23/14.


On November 23, 2014 at 3pm, I am looking forward to presenting a concert at the First Wesleyan Church, 620 Goldsborough Street, in Easton, MD. My friend, Dawn Steward has arranged this, first, with her piano students in mind, but also as a general public opportunity. My solo concerts have been though an evolution of titles: From "An Evening of Piano Improvisation" to "Spontaneous Joy" to "A.D.D. Improvisation". Taking a break from the imposition (by me) of a title, I let the host of my last solo concert (St. Mark's United Methodist, also in Easton) describe it for me. Their music director titled it 'Imaginative Improvisations". That works. Whatever it is, I will be doing it soon. With the (notable) exception of the "piano bar" gig at JR's Pub in Chestertown, I am performing (particularly in concert) less solo these days, and more with others, so this will be fun (not that everything else isn't). Hope you can join me. For more info call 410-822-8038 or email stewardd87@gmail.com    

No comments:

Post a Comment