Friday, February 20, 2015

Private Instruction Now Available in Chestertown, MD Area


We profit from being on both sides of the educational exchange. Here is proof that I was a beginner piano student once; my certificate of completion of my first piano method book. This is a marker of the beginning of a long (and winding) road for me, that continues to now (or to infinity and beyond). For many years, I was active in private music instruction, but not so in recent years. And I miss it. One of the roadblocks was having a viable location where I could maintain a regular teaching schedule. Thankful to have now worked out an arrangement with St. Paul's Episcopal Church, in Chestertown, MD for the use of their parish hall (and grand piano) for lessons. So I'll keep practicing, learning and growing, and continue to encourage others in the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment