Sunday, March 18, 2012

A New Season with American Cruise Lines


I recently received my performance schedule for this year's Chesepeake Bay touring seasons with American Cruise Lines. Big changes are happening this year for the company, as 2 new itineraries are up and running (cruising): the Alaska Inside Passage, and the brand new Mississippi Riverboat cruise (on the just completed "Queen of the Mississippi"). I'm jealous. Okay, not really (maybe a little). All of that said, I have nothing to be disappointed about. I'm still on the team, and looking forward to a new season! Will be performing my "A.D.D. Improvisation" concert when the ships are anchored in Chestertown, and docked in Cambridge, MD, beginning in May. The video post above is the "A.D.D. Improv" demonstration/feature on board the American Spirit (in the Chester River, less than a mile from my house) last year. If you're thinking about a cruise this year, get in touch with me, and I'll let you know if I'm scheduled.

No comments:

Post a Comment