Sunday, March 18, 2012

A Return to St. Margaret's

I'm delighted to be returning to St. Margaret's Episcopal Church in Annapolis, this time in an "official" slot in the Music at St. Margaret's concert series. On Saturday evening, April 23, at 7:30 pm, I'll be performing "A.D.D. Improvisation". Last year, for my first shot, I was scheduled as an added "recital". This year, I hit the big time, and am included in the Music at St. Margaret's concert series. Can't wait!
"What a joy it was to watch Joe spin his magic spell with notes and quotes and improvisations that tickled the keys and the ears at the same time! The audience ate up his clever and always musical inventions at the keyboard like it was candy of the highest order. Clever, witty, and totally creative stride piano playing!"
James R. Fitzpatrick, Director "Music at St. Margaret's" Concert Series

No comments:

Post a Comment