Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Back in the Recording Studio

It's been over 4 years since I last recorded in a studio with an appropriate (high end) piano. That is, until last month, when I visited Blue House Productions for the first time. My long held idea (dream?) of managing multiple recording projects with monthly trips to the studio is now being realized. On Wednesday (8/1 - tomorrow), Jeff Gruber and I will be producing the final master for "In the Spirit of Dave McKenna", to be released in September. But, far from sounding like anything is finished, I'm just getting started. I've been to the studio twice, and already have 3 projects underway. Tomorrow I'll be introducing a fourth. And just imagine where I'll be a year from now (perhaps Jeff should be frightened)! This is gonna be fun (and already is)!

No comments:

Post a Comment